The Barefoot Bum has tagged me with the Random Facts Meme. The meme rules are:
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are my 8 facts:
1. I was a stripper. Yes, I'm male so that makes me a one time male stripper. But it's not what you think, a stripper was a job position printers once needed. A stripper was a person who "striped negatives," that means I assembled negatives on orange sheets in preparation for making printing plates. I think the job is obsolete now.
2. I wrote some articles for UFO magazine. Some of the articles were RAELIAN REALITY: CLONES AT HOME! and Time Travel Paradoxes (A ride through the hypnotic matrix of time-space conundrums).
3. I like Nine-inch Nails and The Doors.
4. I worked for Steve Jackson's Games as an artist. My work can be found in Autoduel, Undead, Magic...
5. I eat meat. I think I eat too much meat. Steak, hamburgers, ostrich meat, lobster and crab are my favorites.
6. I've been working on a science fiction novel since I was in high school.
7. I think I understood and enjoyed "The Fountain" and "AI." Many reviewers I read were saying those movies were "incomprehensible" and boring. I think those reviewers are dumb.
8. I had cancer. Now I've got a dent-like scar on my back where the surgeon cut it out of me.
1) Chris Mooney
2) Sheril R. Kirshenbaum
3) Russell Blackford
4) Tara C. Smith
5) Mark Chu-Carroll
6) Carl Zimmer
7) Mike, the Mad Biologist
8) Bob Aho