Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dawkins does Who



Larger version here.

The episode is called, "The Stolen Earth," and the Earth is stolen from its orbit and placed in another galaxy with 26 other stolen planets. I suppose it's a bit odd that when the earth is stolen and moved across space that they ask advice of a biologist. You'd think they would get an astrophysicist, like Neil De Grasse Tyson. Maybe the daleks exterminated all the astronomers. Or maybe it's because all scientists in TVland are superscientists who know everything, just like Gaius Baltar.

Not too bad, but don't give up your day job Richard:



3 comments:

Bob Kowalski said...

Ok. So what does Richard Dawkins the geneticist know about planets suddenly and mysteriously appearing in the sky?

Was Stephen Hawkins busy?

normdoering said...

What does Dawkins know about planets suddenly and mysteriously appearing in the sky?

He knows what the screenplay writers tell him he knows.

What do actors know about time machines?

Anonymous said...

I’m happy I found this weblog, I couldnt uncover any data on this topic matter prior to. I also run a site and if you want to ever serious in a little bit of guest writing for me if feasible really feel free to let me know, i’m always look for people to verify out my site. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime! XR2011K6