Thursday, February 26, 2009

I CHALLENGE RAY COMFORT TO A BLOG DEBATE!



I will pay Ray Comfort two dollars and sixty-three cents, or $2.63 if you prefer, if he will come to this blog post and debate me for about fifteen comments or more if he wishes. Each comment must be under 2,000 words. Once the comment number hits fifteen, I will pay Ray his money no matter what he has said.

No other comments will be allowed in this one post. It waits here for Ray alone. Others can comment here.

I believe that offering Ray $2.63 is equivalent to Ray first offering Dawkins $10,000 if one compares the projected incomes of Ray Comfort to Richard Dawkins based on book sales.

Ray may start the debate on any subject he wishes.

If Ray refuses this offer, at least he'll understand why Dawkins isn't going for Ray's offer.

All Ray has to do is make a comment on this blog post right here. No traveling or other expenses. That's it, and it's far less effort than he is asking of Dawkins.

Please, dear readers, inform Ray Comfort that this challenge has been made.

What's a matter Ray, are you chicken? Afraid I'll defeat you without your editing tricks and censorship?

UPDATE - DAY 2:

It's now the second day after making my challenge to Ray Comfort and the lying chicken shit refuses to even acknowledge that he has been challenged.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such stories. I love to read blogs like that. By the way add some pics :)

Anonymous said...

Great post as for me. I'd like to read more concerning this matter. Thanks for giving this material.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Hilary Simpson

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that site soon.

Sara Flouee
jammers cell