Sunday, July 8, 2007

Vox the Knife wants your Anti-Christian arguments


Future Toddler Chopper, Vox Day, wants your Anti-Christian arguments.

So far all he's got are these pathetic sound bites:

1. A loving God wouldn't send anyone to Hell.
2. Omnipotence-Omniscience conflict. (I thought knowledge WAS power.)
3. The problem of evil.
4. Euthyphro.
5. I don't like God / If God exists, I wouldn't approve of him anyhow.
6. I believe in one less god than you.

Vox is either too lazy to do a Google search for "Arguments Against God," and "Arguments Against Christianity," or, Vox is trying to psych-out his readers and find out where he can debate them on his blog. What do you think?

I haven't got time to play this game, but if any of my readers want to play, use the comments section for this post to report on your progress. Vox isn't your normal Christian, he's less honest and far crazier.


2 comments:

Larry Hamelin said...

I think Vox is employing argument #93 or perhaps 461.

Anonymous said...

He's also a crashing bore, which is probably why he can't get any of his arch-enemies to debate him. How is he supposed to prove how heroic he is, if he can't battle his arch-enemies occasionally? He compensates by talking about that time he hit a woman really hard, but it's not really the same, is it?